Whilst the schools are closed please select the appropriate year group for your child from the menu on the lefthand side. In there you will find a variety of home learning for your child to do at home.
- Please find a link to access free interactive resources on the 'CLASSROOM SECRETS' website by clicking HERE
- There are FREE resources available from 'TWINKLE.CO.UK'. You can access the login page by clicking HERE
- FREE reads from 'TOM PALMER' if you click HERE
- The WHITE ROSE MATHS TEAM have lots of resources set up for you HERE
Below are a list of sites which have things which you could work on with your child. On some of the sites there is a cost for some of the activities but there are plenty of free activities which you could try with your children.
- Create your FREE account HERE for resources offers by Twinkle.co.uk
- FREE access to PhonicsPlay for YR, Y1 & Y2 children. Why not let your children enjoy some of the phonics games they play in class? Simply use the logon details HERE
- Why not enjoy a BEDTIME STORY together?
- Practice your SPELLINGS with Spelling City