Thank you so much to all those parents who have signed up for Marvellous Me. Please see the message below about the update made in
Don't forget to Hi5 staff if they send you a message about your children!
MarvellousMe has upgraded their Parent app this week. This new version delivers a 30-day News Centre (the number one feature parents have been asking for!), fixes notification bugs and includes other improvements.
You may have already seen an email from MarvellousMe however, if you haven’t already done so, it is essential that you follow the instructions below:
- Check your device is running the latest operating software.
- Update the MarvellousMe app via the App Store or Google Play.
- To do this, type ‘MarvellousMe’ into the search bar, click on the ‘MarvellousMe for Parents’ icon and select ‘update’.
- Your phone may have already updated MarvellousMe automatically in which case it will just have an ‘open’ button.
- Open the MarvellousMe Parent app then
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Toggle the ‘Get device notifications’ switch off and back on again. Even if it shows as ‘On', you must switch it ‘Off' and ‘On’ once. This step is particularly important to ensure you receive MarvellousMe notifications going forward and benefit from the upgrade.
Please refer to the guide attached or contact MarvellousMe directly through the ‘User Guide & Help’ section in the app if you need any support.
Thank you for using MarvellousMe.