The dedicated staff of Somerford Primary School have regular training in relation to both Special Educational Needs and Safeguarding / Child protection.
Safeguarding the children at our school is our number one priority. If you have any concerns please contact Mrs H Frampton our Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead, or our Deputy Safeguarding Leads, Mr Wallace, Mr Thorne, Mr Walsh or Mrs Doherty. For further support, policy information and links to other agencies, please click on the hyperlinks below.
- BCP Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Child Protection Policy 2018-2019
- Code of Conduct May 2019
- Dealing with Allegations against Staff 2019 2020
- Guidance for safer working practice for those working with children and young people in education settings May 2019
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019
- Single Equality Policy 2018-2020